- Contacts department. If you need something, call us and, if we don't know the answer, we will ensure we find someone who does!!
- Business mentors on the telephone for you to utilise
- Use of the IPCA logo to signify your company's status
- The criteria for membership and on-site audits ensures that you can demonstrate your companies professionalism and standards to a third party
- The IPCA will proactively broadcast these standards to potential customers, raising your profile in competitive situations against non-members
- This is significant when looking to obtain new agreement
Your company will be actively promoted to potential customers through web sites and relationships with Media organisations
- Designed to promote and complement members company information
- Corporate advertising online
- Members listing
- Training updates
- Contacts department. If you need something, email us and, if we don't know the answer, we will ensure we find someone who does!!
- Bi-monthly Newsletter (The IPCA Note)
- Members areas
HEALTH AND SAFETY COMPETENT PERSONS
- Advice on a range of Health and Safety at Work Act matters
- Assistance with document construction and implementation within your business to ensure legal compliance
SPECIAL INSURANCE SCHEMES
- Broad range of insurance schemes covering all aspects of private and commercial life, beneficial rates for members
PRIORITY ACCESS AND DISCOUNTED RATES ON ALL COURSES
- A channel for obtaining advance notification of developments in legislation from both Ireland and EU and how it may affect your service delivery. Voice to deliver your concerns back to the decision makers, to assist in direction allowing policies to be workable and positive for your business
REGISTER OF MEMBERS
- Membership details are entered onto IPCA web site for potential customers to use. Increases your potential for additional enquiries.
PR CAMPAIGNS AND PRESS RELEASES
- Actively promoting the Association and thus members through Media Releases
- Campaigns on behalf of members to raise awareness of the need for professional pest control services
- To bring the Association face to face with potential customers and ensure they understand the need for professional pest control services and the benefits of using an IPCA member.